SECURITY ALERT:- C-NILE VIRUS
Got this in my inbox today:-
A virus to look out for... especially for those who have had recent birthdays! I thought you would want to know about this e-mail virus. Even the most advanced programs from Norton or McAfee cannot take care of this one. It appears to affect those who were born prior to 1960.
1. Causes you to send the same e-mail twice.
2. Causes you to send a blank e-mail.
3. Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person.
4. Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you.
5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment.
6. Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've finished.
7. Causes you to hit "DELETE" instead of "SEND."
8. Causes you to hit "SEND" when you should "DELETE."
IT IS CALLED THE "C-NILE VIRUS
Too cute, but what kind of dingbat do you have to be to fall for this? Some serious security types actually issued an advisory on this thing. See:-Hoax Warnings
Thursday, August 28, 2003
5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!