Sunday, October 12, 2003

MUS MURIS


I am being rational about this. Some of you have apparently concluded that I'm some sort of horrid animal hater. I concede that the TO KILL A COCKROACH post may have had something to do with that misconception. Not so. I am merely a zealot. My cause? To rid my domicile of pests, be they foreign or domestic.

A wee bastard has invaded my space. I call him Gerry. Gerry Mouse. He is small, black, brazen, more tail than rodent and the spawn of Satan. Gerry must die. My reason for the death sentence? See evidence below...

Rodent Borne Diseases

I rest my case.

*********

THE BIGGER THEY ARE...


Lè bab kanmawad ou pwi difé, wouzé sa ou.
(Kwéyòl Proverb)

Translation? When your friend's beard catches afire, wet your own. Words to live by, no?

Why am I spouting folksy sayings? Why, Rush Limbaugh, of course. I knew that if I waited long enough that pedestal he likes to sit on would start poking him in the hind quarters. I shan't gloat. That would be terribly 'un-christian' and I'd probably come back as a disease bearing rodent. I'll just say this:-

"Pride is the common forerunner of a fall. It was the devil's sin, and the devil's ruin; and has been, ever since, the devil's stratagem, who, like as expert wrestler, usually gives a man a lift before he gives a throw."
South

Final Score
Rush Limbaugh acknowledges he is addicted to pain killers
Rush is no victim


**********

5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!