You are an enzyme. You are powerful, dark,
variable, and can change many things at your
whim...even when they're not supposed to be
changed. Bad you. You can be dangerous or
wonderful; it's your choice.
Which Biological Molecule Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Yup, another online quiz. It may be time for an intervention.
That's your cue.
Guiness goes to the dogs
A pint a day'll keep the cardiovascular specialist away, at least if you're genus Canis.
Bulawayo - Day 2
Zimbabwe v West Indies - 2nd Test - 1st Innings
West Indies: 481
Zimbabwe: 173/3 (59.0 ov)
Zimbabwe trail by 308 runs
- Ray Price claims 5 Windies' wickets for 199.
- Brian Lara surpasses Sir Viv as the leading Windies Test run-scorer with a beauteous 191, his 22nd Test century; and he did it off only 124 balls.
- Trevor Gripper gets thwacked on the hand by a dangerous delivery from Fidel Edwards. It could have been worse, he was shielding his throat at the time.
- Mark Vermeulen uses runner after edging a ball from Mervyn Dillion onto his thigh.
- At Stumps, Craig Wishart not out on 86.
Good stuff. They done gone and done me proud.