Three livestock exhibitors at last year's Ohio State Fair have been disqualified for allegedly outfitting their Holstein cows with hairpieces.
What's next, an all Bovine Hair club?
In more cow related news...
Friesian on the lam from wedding ceremony, wanders into bank. This is the part I'm having trouble with:
When farmers in the rural region marry, the new bride traditionally milks a cow to prove her skills in the homestead economy.Eh? What?
- From Harry's Place (via Bloggerheads) we have "The People's Inquiry".
- As the proverbial shit continues to hit the fans in Haiti, the world obsesses over Janet's boob; including this opportunistic dimwit. (PS: Wanna nipple ring shield?)
- RE: New probe into Princess Di's death. Let it go already!
- Attention tokers! California's the place to be. Judge orders cops to return US$3000 worth of weed to its rightful owners?
- This is how conspiracy theorists get their ammo: US blamed for 9/11 suspect's acquittal.
So we've had an inquiry into the BBC and we are going to have another into the intelligence on WMD which, who knows, might even include an inquiry into the decision-making of the government. The Americans are going to do the same as well...And, no I don't think Harry's taking a piss.
Yet there is no inquiry into the anti-war movement.
When travelling in Argentina, beware the blind muggers!