2nd Test - Port of Spain, T&T
Day 4 - England 319 (Butcher 61, Hussain 58, Thorpe 90, Collins 4-71) and 71 for 2 need 28 more runs to beat West Indies 208 and 209 (Jacobs 70, Jones 5-57)
I love cricket (snarl), it's the only sport I can think of where I can authoritatively predict that, 'England's gonna win today.' On the upside, Lara didn't pull a hat trick of ducks, so that's something. No? Now would be a good time to try out Lickmout Lou's obeah idea. Is there a witchdoctor in the house?
- Chimera gave birth to sons who are genetically unrelated to her!
- This can't be real, can it? A Transformer Mini Cooper?
- Japanese to English translating cellphone slated for 2007 release. I'm in - as soon as they make an Ebonics to English model.
- Oh Ca-na-whoa! Attention all tokers, especially the 3 Czech boys who got busted for growing pot in gardening class, "Canada plans to make government-certified marijuana available in local pharmacies"!
- Want a 21 year free pass on a major airline? If you can read this it's too late.
Rosie Reid has hawked her virginity for $20,500. I wonder what she's planning to auction off next to clear the remainder of her student loan.
"They're K'Pinky and the Brain,
yes, K'Pinky and the Brain.
One is a Warrior, the other's insane
They've been caged up like mice,
amid Rura Penthe's ice,
They're K'Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain,
Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain."
Misys gives Pecker head job