- Gated community locks door on baby owl.
- Four-eared kitty finds a home.
- Hit put out on bomb sniffing springer spaniel.
- Newborn calico rescued from bank teller tube.
- If you hurry you just might catch the Coachella Valley caterpillar invasion!
21st CENTURY PERILS
01. Having one's arse catch afire.
No really! Not five minutes after reading how Natalia's "brilliant boyfriend" Khaled torched her bottom with a bic lighter, I found this startling story:
"A teenage passenger on a Queens subway suffered slight burns to her right leg yesterday when her pants were set on fire by a red-hot hair clip stuck into the heater under her seat, officials said."
From the makers of haggis comes the deep-fried chocolate sandwich. (Sounds about as appealing as sheep's stomach.)
Beware the tikka curry!
TRAVEL ALERT! (Psychopaths Edition)
Jonesing for a flambéd bovine à la rocket launcher, or maybe you just want to get some duty-free armament? Click HERE.
National Gallery of Art - The Quest for Immortality