Wednesday, March 24, 2004

SAY WHAT?
**********

STUPID CRIMINALS FILES

In more news of the chemically altered, Aussie broad calls cops to report the theft of her marijuana plants on a point of principle.

And...

Tip. Odds are that a convenience store heist generally goes better when you don't leave your ID behind.

**********

NOOKY HANDBOOK

The customer is always right. No? Romanian 'John' unhappy with service rendered.
"I will go to the legal doctor and ask for a medical bulletin which I'll attach to my cause. I was honest with her and paid my debts but what did I get? Bad services and even lesions."
**********

TRAVEL ALERT!

When visiting India's Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden and Zoo, don't laugh. No word yet on chuckling nor giggling.

And...

Visiting Scandanavia? Keep an eye peeled for Norway's gas station robbing ninja.

**********

CLICKEZ ICI

More tasteless humor at the expense of our fine Catholic friends. Presenting, Nun Gunner!

5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!