- Beer keg VS knife, keg wins? Would be robber turns himself in after failed convenience store heist.
- Lead footed MP racks up 4 speeding tickets in 2 hours.
- In the name of science, teacher bets student over jump out of classroom window.
- Seventy-three year old Winnepeg man begs court to lengthen sentence so he can smoke.
- British Methodist Church launches "think up an 11th commandment" competition.
Planning to visit Japan? Well you might want to reconsider.
"Roughly one in three Japanese do not want more foreign tourists to visit the country, an alarming government poll has showed."And...
"Kanagawa Gov. Shigefumi Matsuzawa labeled foreigners in Japan a "bunch of sneaky thieves" before backtracking and claiming he'd been misquoted."So much for getting some authentic sushi.