- Japanese trio abandon baby then commit suicide.
- Whoops! Yahoo Japan gets 100 million orders for USD25 computer.
- Teacher orders school girl tossed out of classroom window.
- Dutch artist creates protest piece out of her own skin.
- They named you "Vito Terribile Wiel Marin".
The history of message boards according to Toothpaste For Dinner.
Security guards duped out of USD263,000.
"ROBBERS distracted three Malaysian security guards by throwing a handful of bank notes on the ground, then ran off with a bag of cash containing 1 million ringgit when the guards stooped to pick them up..."
"We are not a bunch of godless communists. We just want to get some work done."Mayor Robert Henrickson of East Nassau, New York, explaining why village officials are taking a pass on the Pledge of Allegiance.