Wednesday, April 21, 2004

SOAPBOX

Why Mobile Phones are Annoying

Bystanders rated mobile-phone conversations as dramatically more noticeable, intrusive, and annoying than conversations conducted face-to-face. While volume was an issue, hearing only half a discussion also seemed to up the irritation factor.



NOOKY HANDBOOK

Economists in the US and Britain have worked out the financial value of a good sex life - £30 000, or close on R350 000, a year.
Humph. I'd say, I've got money coming to me, and if I were the least bit litigious I'd be calling my lawyers right now.



GENERAL SILLINESS

This dog's gonna have issues.



Y'all know I dig my furry friends as much as the next chick; but perhaps some of us animal lovers are, erm how to put this diplomatically, losing our freaking minds?



WORDS TO LIVE BY...

Albert Einstein - "When I was young, I found out that the big toe always ends up making a hole in a sock. So I stopped wearing socks."




CLICKEZ ICI



What Famous Leader Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com

5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!