Sunday, April 17, 2005

1 down, 4 to go!

Cast your eyes to the right. Yup, I've recruited my first ninja, YingYang. Go check out her blog and give her a 'hey, how yer doing', would you? So does this mean I can upgrade to Drunken Mistress Dorna!?

Things to do when you're bored...

- Watch 622 Music Videos (NB: Dezerai picked up some wee beasties some time around when he first visited this site. Soooo...)
- Try a singalong of an oldie but goodie. For full effect you'll have to get up and dance too.
- Post on your blog, but please "Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." (Mark Twain)
- Visit odd flash sites with foreign language sound tracks. I think they're singing about a touque and coka cola, but I could be wrong.
- Find pictures of freaky looking newborn mammals.


Aye-aye (Daubentonia madagascariensis)


- If all else fails, there's always the personals, by way of Beatniksalad.

5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!