Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Nooky handbook - working notes...

So, after watching Paula Abdul's spastic performance on American Idol (girlfriend needs to have her dosage modified downwards) I went blog surfing last night. If you're a blogger you have not lived until you done a proper surf at least 20 blogs long, without getting bogged down by sé ban salopwi-a who can't be bothered to keep their links up-to-date. Or maybe you aren't living if you're blog surfing at 1:30AM. Hmmm. Anyway, I trip across the phrase "cellular interruptus". Baffled, I click through to read this...
Fourteen percent of the world's cell phone users report that they have stopped in the middle of a sex act to answer a ringing wireless device

I'll tell you this much, any guy who pulls a stunt like that is coming away with a bloody stump. My thanks to the Ulterior for the heads up.

Meanwhile back at the ranch...

The local water company, WASCO, has announced the introduction of a water management programme in order to cope with the extended dry spell. Translation - not only will I not have any pipe borne water between 6PM and 6AM, I might as well forget about the other 12 hours too. WASCO also warns that its mass disconnection programme is in full swing. Now, I'm not too good at arithmetic but it seems to me that if WASCO is gonna be depriving all those other poor sods of their water supply there should be plenty for me.

5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!