Friday, April 15, 2005

A pox on ****ing Microsoft!

And I do mean pox with full medieval connotations. I ask you, who better than myself is best placed to know when my frelling computer needs to be re-started in order to enable their oh-so-important but generally tardy updates? Eh? It's not like I don't know what's going to happen. Windows Security Update No. 5 quintillion is assuredly going to cock-up my settings, triggering yet another round of panicked system restores while I fruitlessly search the multitudes of online forums catering to fellow tuppees like myself who were stupid enough to submit to the Gatesian harassment of reminder windows popping up every 5 minutes enquiring, "Do you want to restart your computer now?"
No damn it, I do not! I'm busy and entirely too sober to countenance the prospect. I'll do it when I'm good and bloody ready. Right. Now on to more interesting matters, including…

Odd things found in knickers…

1 - Stolen cell phone
"female police officers revealed that Gardian had hidden the NEC mobile phone in her vagina"

2 - The words, 'Liar Be Gone'. (Read the entire post, I assure you the reference is there.)

And

3 - Chicken… It's like art or something.

5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!