Monday, April 11, 2005

Your friendly neighbourhood taxidermist on dating

I have run off boyfriends so much, it's not even funny," she explained, saying that some were put off when they opened the freezer to find a bear head.

And,
Miss Hall says that she follows her golden rule for an off-duty taxidermist looking for love: "Never pick up road-kill on the first date".

Housekeeping...
In a bid to stop the whole "the text is jumping around like a Windies batsman facing Darren Gough" thing that was happening in the right hand column I've read way too may pages of articles about IE bugs. I now have a headache 'this big'...Anyhow, I've done a thing (don't ask me to explain what I did, I don't understand any of it) and hope it works. If it doesn't, well tough, it's about time y'all all switch to Firefox anyway.

5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!