Saturday, May 21, 2005

Safety 101: Part Deux (w/ heavy 'Nooky Handbook' potential)

To avoid injury and/or embarassing supermarket incidents always read the instructions.

...a 33-year-old Welsh housewife ended up in hospital after...she became "so aroused by the 2½-inch vibrating bullet inside that she fainted" then "fell against shelves and banged her head". This prompted the attendance of the paramedics who "found the black leatherette panties still buzzing"...For the record, Ann Summers notes that Passion Pants are "Not for internal use".

5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!